Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I've got pictures

Dear Mr Kyle, a few years ago I was out in downtown Milwaukee with my camera. I ran into you at one establisment having a VERY good time, I mean a VERY good time. I then took out my camera and took some pictures of you. Pictures that I'm not sure you want to get out to the public. Do you think you would like your "7 listeners" to know about you wearing a hat like this in public?


Yes that could be quite embarrassing. Do you honestly want your listeners
to see you dancing up on random ladies that you met that night? I mean TWO at a time?

And I know you don't want anyone to even know what you were doing in this picture?


If you want to remain the number 1 DJ you will listen to my demands or else I will release these pictures to the press and I'm sure you don't want that to happen.

So my demands are simple all I need is Summerfest tickets, Wisconsin Dells tickets, State Fair Tickets, Brewers, Bucks, Packers tickets, and concert tickets for the rest of my life. And oh yea I want to be acknowledged as a listener. I've been ignored too long by you and WKTI.

Sincerely,

The never talked about "8th" listener

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home