Wednesday, April 19, 2006

SHOWTIME





So I'm here playing the hits, and I'm actually getting nervous for the Celebrity Dance Challenge.





I've done a lot of performing from singing, to playing in a band to interviewing all kinds of people but I've never intentionally danced for people. Maybe because it's such a new experience it's making me nervous. Maybe the nerves will go away as the day goes on...I'd rather be nervous at 10am then tonight around 8pm when I'm actually on the dance floor. The journey of learning the Samba that I'll be performing has been really fun and quite of bit of work.... Now I just hope I don't screw it up. I need to remind myself I'm dancing for a good cause we'll be raising money for the David M Sherman Cancer Care Center, and it's just dancing, something I've been doing pretty much all my life. Maybe when I hear our 7 listeners cheer me on tonight it will ease my nerves a bit.
If you want to see the local Dancing with the Stars it's at the Pfister starting at 7:30pm tonight April 19th, it's $15 but it's for a great cause and that's why I must DANCE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home