Monday, April 10, 2006

I have DANCE practice


Today I was talking with Gene Mueller about what I was going to do with this nice Wisconsin spring day. Was I going to go golfing? Nope. Clean up the yard after a long Wisconsin winter? Not today. Baseball practice? No I'm still recovering from Saturday's practice. What I will be doing is going to DANCE practice. That's when Gene said to me "you know that's a sentence I never really expected to here you say". Gene was right, I never thought that I was ever going to go to DANCE practice. I've always enjoyed dancing, in fact, back in college I won a dance contest at a bar in Whitewater after a couple of adult beverages... but that was me just feeling the music and getting stupid, that wasn't REAL dancing. What I am doing now is REAL dancing, it's SAMBA ballroom dancing and it's a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. With a week and a few days left before the charity Celebrity Dance Challenge it has progressively gotten easier. Hopefully I'll have had enough practice with Suzana my professional partner to win my second dance contest. This time not at a bar in Whitewater but at the Pfister Grand Ballroom on April 19th in front of professional dancers, judges and potentially you if you decide to come watch me dance. With all eyes watching you now know why when Gene Mueller asks me what I'm doing I must tell him I'm going to DANCE practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home