Friday, April 14, 2006

ARE THEY JUST BEING NICE?



So Suzana my dance partner MADE me take Friday off so I could practice for the Celebrity Dance Challenge.
(Actually she didn't make me I needed the practice and I have vacation time to use up before my anniversary date, which is coming next month.)
While practicing my dance moves some dancers came for their lesson and it was showtime. Suzana and I performed our dance routine for them. Even though I messed up a couple of things they said we looked really good. Are they just being nice or am I actually dancing the Samba like I know what I'm doing? I guess this Wednesday I'll find out, when we get on the dance floor.

No matter what happens on Wednesday at the competition I know I've had a lot of fun getting to this point and learning something I didn't know how to do before with plenty of laughs along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home