Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I HAVE TO WEAR WHAT?



So Wednesday night it's dance time or SAMBA TIME! As I am dancing the SAMBA in the Celebrity Dance Challenge. The last 3 weeks I've been working hard to remember the steps, feel the rhythm, and as Suzana my partner constantly sternly reminds me STICK YOUR CHEST OUT! SHOW THEM WHAT YOU GOT!! So besides getting ready for the dancing the last minute preparations have included getting my COSTUME together. Oh the visions in my head of what I was going to have to wear. Would I dress like a matador?

Please don't make me
wear a sombrero with those little balls hanging off of it and a poncho.





Would it be a puffy shirt?












Or even worse will they make me wear a dancers outfit that doesn't leave anything to the imagination?



My phone rang it was Suzana she's got my costume....what will it be?... "oh good just some flat front black pants"... those won't be too revealing. But what about the shirt? .. "it's black".... alright, "it's a button up long sleeve"...nice...
"with a camp style bottom so you can leave it untucked".... cool.
So No Matador jacket. No Sombrero. No Puffy shirt. No Spandex pants..... what's that?... "It has SEQUENS on it." You mean it's BEDAZZLED?

At least it doesn't come with the CAPE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home