Tuesday, June 13, 2006

So I have this shirt






So my Samba dancing forced me to get bedazzled with a Sequin shirt that I had to buy for the Dancing with Stars thing I did. But NOW what do I do with it. It's a nice "Sequin shirt" I don't want to just hang it in the back of my closet next to my "Parachute pants" I've got to find someplace to wear my shirt. Maybe I should just start wearing it in my regular wardrobe...you know spice it up a bit....


I could wear it to one of my appearances at Small Stones.

Hey isn't it KTI's Summer Kickoff in the Wisconsin Dells? How about on the Lazy River at the Great Wolf?

I hope the pool filter won't get clogged with Sequins. What do you think should I be bedazzled? Should I just add it to my wardrobe?
Should I find more places to SHINE?

Do I need more Shirts that Sparkle?

Yea probably not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home