Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Rockstar INXS






Saturday night I got to hang out with KTI Insiders Kerry, Nicki, Kelly and Tom at the INXS show.




INXS put a great show, the band sounded great just like I remembered back at Alpine Valley in the late 80's and JD did a nice job with the old favorites. The whole band came out to meet us. Sometimes only a few members will do that backstage. While backstage I got to see the donuts they didn't finish... the creamer they put in their coffee






and to talk to some guys that I danced to throughout the 80's. Then the countdown was on for the show.
Now I think I heard someone saying you couldn't bring your camera into the show but after seeing a bunch of people pull their camera out I decided to do the same. Unfortunately for me the security could plainly see me with my camera as I was in the side box at the Riverside.

Mr Security came up and paid a visit to me, when he came up to the box he gave me the come here finger, and told me to stand out in the hall way. His partner asked me what I did? I said I don't know, even though I was pretty sure why he was visiting me. Was he going to kick me out of the show and take my camera away? Just as we got to the hall way he got a call on his walkie talkie and was called away to shake down someone else, and he never came back to see me the rest of the show.

Saturday night almost became the night I almost didn't see INXS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home