Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Now what do I NOT look at?



So the WHALE wall is down. Some people are upset that it won't be there to look at as you drive through the Marquette interchange. But wait a second aren't you supposed to be looking at the road instead of at WHALES on the side of a parking structure? I'm not sure my Driver's ED teacher would approve of me contemplating what the WHALES were trying to say to me through the painting as I drove by with my hands at 10 and 2 on the steering wheel and checking my blind spot.

When the WHALES first went up on the wall it was cool, yea I remember checking out the wall as I drove by, but for the last 8 years 11 months and 22 days, I haven't looked up to check them out. So now that the WHALES are going away now what do I NOT look at as I drive through the Marquette Interchange?

I could NOT look at the construction workers bending over working on the Marquette interchange project......







I could NOT look at the person driving next to me eating, talking on the phone, and reading a map...


Or I could NOT look for unusual road signs....

Oh I'm going to miss those WHALES swimming through the Marquette Interchange because now I'll have to pay attention to my driving....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home