Thursday, April 20, 2006

A NEW ME


I never knew how much a simple Celebrity charity event could change me.

Wednesday night was the Celebrity Dance Challenge... I was really happy with my performance. When I started to learn my dance I was just hoping not to embarrass myself but the better I got at our dance the higher my expectations got. After our dance of the Samba, I couldn't have been happier the performance went as good as I had hoped. The judges placed me first. But our 7 listeners didn't show up and the audience voted for someone else as their favorite. The question after the dance "was I going to keep on dancing?" Well I definitely would consider it, it was more fun than I thought it would be. Am I a ballroom dancer now? I'm not sure but I do a mean Samba.

Over the last 4 weeks as I was getting ready for the competition I learned how to BALLROOM DANCE, Omar at Hair Arkitekts gave me a great haircut, waxed my eyebrows, dyed my goatee, and he even shaved my face... (that's the first time anyone besides me did that). I wore a sequined shirt and makeup.(my daughter Casey thought I looked weird in the makeup). Am I becoming a metro-sexual man? I don't know, I'll ask my baseball teammates on Sunday. A metro-sexual can play baseball, right?
How about them Packers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home