Tuesday, May 09, 2006

NEW DANCE MOVES TO LEARN


If you haven't checked out my dance moves on our PODCAST page of WKTI.COM, (it's under WKTI events) you can see me shake my stuff. After learning ballroom dancing now what's next? What dance can I learn next? Well one of our 7 listeners Mark sent me a link of a whole bunch of dances that we've all seen or done on the dance floor over the last few decades. It is the "Evolution of Dance" and I thought I should share it with you. Just click here and you can get your groove on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg

I can't wait for the next wedding reception invitation!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Huber said...

Listen babe...you can teach me to dance ANYTIME...i LOVE your blog...

Your fan...(and co-worker)

Cindy Huber

1:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home