Thursday, July 20, 2006

It's how old?

If you heard us talking about the 4 year old fudge and were wondering what does it look like well here it is.... Look at your own risk


The back story on the FUDGE is this. 4 years ago a Hollywood hotdish reporter brought Reitman Mueller and Amy some fudge...Claiming it was the best FUDGE ever....Well it wasn't it tasted as if there was a missing ingredient.

The first day it arrived Gino Salomone replaced my lunch when I stepped out of the studio with the FUDGE in my tupperwear container. Then we snuck into Gene Mueller's Car and put it inside. Next at Christmas time (months later) I had it FED-EXed to Gino. A couple of years later already completely disgusting Gino and his accomplice Oneida had it delivered to me during a radio awards banquet by the staff at the Northern Lights Theater for my birthday.

Now to the latest travels of the FUDGE. Last Friday Lindt Chocolate dropped off some of their fine chocolate in a very decorative box. It was addressed to the Morning crew but the rest of the staff opened it and ate all the Chocolates. Since the Morning show didn't get any of the Chocolates from Lindt Monday afternoon I ran to Lindt and bought some chocolates for them and began what is referred to as "Operation Fudge". I took the wonderful Chocolates from Lindt out of their box and replaced them the FUDGE, wrapped it up nice and neat and presented it to them with a new Card from "Your friends at Lindt" just like the real box of chocolates that came in Friday. When Amy opened the box it wasn't chocolate it was the FUDGE. And Man did it smell disgusting..

Even using hand sanitizer wasn't enough to stop the growth of mold on this fudge....

After spending too much time with the hazardous FUDGE, I got a little light headed. Lucky for me Gino was there to catch me.

Where will the FUDGE end up next?

Don't worry I'm on the lookout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home