Monday, October 16, 2006

You should see the other guy!




So today I walked into work with a real SHINER. This past weekend I was playing in my friendly "Flag" football game when I got a shoulder to my face.





After a big flash of light and trying to remember exactly where I was and what I was doing there I realized I should probably wear a helmet playing this friendly "FLAG" football game.

Besides the cut on my eye, the swelling and colors of the rainbow I think I might have had a slight concussion. I felt really funky Saturday night funkier than normal.. some might say I go through life with the effects of a concussion. I was dizzy, lightheaded, and my vision was blurred.
Some might say that's a typical Saturday night too. But it was a bit different than normal.

Maybe I should consider wearing a helmet to protect my Farm and Fleet Catalog modeling career. But what helmet should I wear?


A diver's helmet?


This helmet is cool, it comes with a walkie talkie!













If I wear this helmet I could also use the forces of the dark side.















This helmet wouldn't offer much protection but maybe they would be laughing too hard to hit me in the face.







In medieval times they wore these when playing a friendly game of "Flag" football.



















The beauty of this helmet is, it's not only a football helmet but it also comes with snacks.


In ancient times gladiators of the grid iron wore these with cute red hair.









So many helmets and only a few more days until I will be playing again and risking bodily harm. And for the record the other guy looks fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home