Wednesday, October 04, 2006

On the Cat walk


Tuesday night I made my debut as a model in the Goodwill Retro Rendevous....




I strutted my stuff in some really nice clothes from Boston Store along with Packers wide receiver Donald Driver, Long snapper Rob Davis and former Packer Santana Dotson.


Today's TMJ 4's Molly Fay and Alison de Castro, Packers Linebacker AJ Hawk's wife Laura and Donald Drivers wife Betina represented the women for the show.


Besides the great look from Boston Store they put me in a fur coat.
OH YEA BOY....














Pimpin' with Molly Fay













For look two it was a suit















Now time for the red leather

One thing is for sure I won't be entering America's next top model anytime soon.

A great time and it helped raise money for Goodwill but not once did they play RIGHT SAID FRED's "I'm too sexy" on the catwalk... Maybe next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home