Friday, October 13, 2006

HALLOWEEN HAUNTS


It's halloween season and time for some spooky fun. Last weekend I visited MORGAN MANOR at the Waukesha Expo Grounds. When I arrived I got the chance to get into make-up. Hollywood make-up artist Bloody Mary as she is known transformed me into a frozen dead zombie guy.










Bloody Mary did the makeup of all the frozen dead people in Titanic, along with many big movies like Black Hawk Dawn, Behind Enemy Lines and whole bunch more. Bloody Mary also has a company that creates make-up that they use on all the CSI shows (for the dead people).


After my transformation to Frozen dead guy I got the chance to experience the Haunted House of MORGAN MANOR. When you start the haunted experience they put you into a Barn and lock you into horse stables in the dark it's pretty cool. When it was our time we traveled to the graveyard and into the unknown which is by far the best thing about a haunted house. You never knew what could possibly be waiting for you around the corner...a bloody girl with whacked out eyes in a crib... or some guy who looked as if he would like to eat my arm. Morgan Manor gave our whole group the creeps which is exactly what we wanted.....and it seemed to last forever with my heart pounding the whole way.


For information on Morgan Manor go to the Halloween Happenings page at WKTI.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home