Friday, October 20, 2006

You should see the other guy 5

How's my eye look today?... tomorrow will be a week after the incident.

Yesterday we added a day-glow yellow to the color scheme or maybe it was some puss oozing out of my eye.

I have evidence and a better story of how I got my blackeye now too. How does this sound? I was walking down the hallway minding my own business when I came around the corner and got jacked up by a mobster. Vito of the Sopranos didn't like how I looked at him as he was walking down the hall here at radio city, so he did what mobsters do...showed his displeasure with his fists.


Do you see the delight in Vito's face as he's about to pound me into next week.

(and for you sopranos fans that know Vito's story line I mean pound with his fists on my face)

I clearly am fearful for my life or else I'm quite an actor, you decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home