Tuesday, August 08, 2006

DARING ADVENTURE # 4





This was Daring not only for me but for the "Royalty" of the Wisconsin State Fair.



It was a speed skating challenge with Fairest of the Fair, Alice in Dairyland, and the Wisconsin Honey Queen.












We raced 100 meters down the straightaway at the Pettit.



I representing the Cool Zone as the "Fairest of the Cool Zone" raced against the State Fair "Royalty".
















This was a blast, even when I found myself crashing to a stop.






The Honey Queen could definitely skate and beat me in one of the races and nearly won another.











Fairest of the Fair and Alice in Dairyland know much more about the Fair and Agriculture than speed skating, but still had a great time during our adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home