Friday, August 04, 2006

DARING ADVENTURE #1




Day 1 at the Wisconsin State Fair and Day 1 inside the cool zone at the Pettit Ice Center brought us "DARING ADVENTURE" number 1 presented by Laacke and Joys. Each day at the fair I'll attempt something new and different to test my skills at whatever it happens to be. Daring adventure number 1 could really be called life long goal number 1. Who hasn't wished at a hockey game to climb down from the stands and DRIVE THE ZAMBONI?


I mean being in charge of 4 tons of machinery would make Tim Allen proud....









So to test my skills as a Zamboni driver I put myself up to the Brady Bunch EGG on the Cone test.













How close could I get to the Cone with the Zamboni without knocking the egg off the cone?









How close could I get to the cone without knocking off the egg? Would the egg break all over the Pettit oval? Why the heck would they let me even drive this giant Zamboni?

Well because I have "SKILLS"! Without being able to see a thing I did get pretty close.










Marsha Brady would be proud.





See you inside the Cool Zone at the Pettit during State Fair.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home