Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Daring Adventure #2


Today it was a different way to view the ice. Instead of the view from on top of the Zamboni, I was up close and personal with the ice at the Pettit Center and the Cool Zone at Wisconsin
State Fair.












Today I learned about some of the intricacies from the "World of Figure Skating". With help from my coaches I learned some new skating moves. Actually I learned just skating moves, because I didn't really have any skating moves.






Along with learning the lunge...














skating on one leg.....


















a spin.....





backwards skating.....







and a small I stress a very small jump....


I learned how to fall properly which has became very important in my Figure Skating career.....







Thanks to my coaches for putting up with a less than stellar figure skater I doubt I'll be joining you for a skating competition any time soon.


On to Dan's Daring Adventure #3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home