Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dance Dance Dance






I'm dancing again. This Saturday Suzana and I will dance together again. Suzana puts on a ballroom show at the Italian Community Center each year the Mardi Gras Showcase. Suzana besides being a great teacher helps keep my confidence going in the dance world as a newbie to this activity. I never really considered learning how to Ballroom Dance prior to 2006, but enjoyed it more than I thought I ever would and knew someday I'd give it a try again and the Mardi Gras Showcase is that time and place.


Showcase and Open Dance this Saturday, February 16, 2008. Italian Community Center 631 E. Chicago Street, Milwaukee.
It is an all day affair with the day sessions beginning at 10:30am and rolling until 5p and the evening session where I'll dance begins at 8:30. I'll also be the Master of Ceremonies for the day.
Tickets are available at the door if you are interested in seeing many Milwaukee Area ballroom dancers perform. Mention my name and you'll get a $10 discount!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home