Monday, July 09, 2007


Friday I got a call from a good friend of mine that got his hands on two extra Police tickets for their show in Chicago. Sting and the guys are back with a tour. Back in the day the Police was my favorite band and so I was really excited about the opportunity to see the "real" Police.

Then he told me how much the tickets were for the show.... $250 a piece. Maybe I've been in radio too long and have gotten to see too many shows with free tickets that paying for a concert seems unnatural, especially at $250 each! So that's when I said thanks for thinking of me and let me know how the show is. This morning I got a taste of what I missed by watching the Police online from their Saturday performance at the Live Earth show... and I still have $500 in my pocket. Save the $500 and click here to see them live sort of.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home